"I really enjoyed this course and it has given me the tools to really help improve my school." - delegate on previous course
Tuesday 1st May and 8th May 2018 at 9.30am –3.30pm both days
At Harvills Hawthorn Primary, Wolseley Road, West Bromwich B70 0NG.
Cost is £330 (Lunch is provided) - 10% discount to schools who buy into Clearwater Health & Safety support.
To book a place, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0121 557 1034.
Delegates who successfully complete the course assessment will be awarded a certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
This course is a complete training programme for the management of premises health and safety in schools.
1. Underpinning knowledge of UK schools accident, ill health and fire loss data;
2. Knowledge of hazard spotting and accident prevention;
3. Essential skills and confidence to manage premises risks easily and effectively;
4. A straightforward approach to premises risk assessment;
5. Build safety awareness and personal responsibility within your team;
6. Knowledge to avoid common mistakes that lead to accidents and ill health in schools each year.
School Site Managers, Premises Managers, Business Managers and others wanting a comprehensive knowledge of school's premises management.