"Professional, friendly, relevant, timely. An essential course to keep my school ultra-safe. Thank you :-)" - delegate on previous course
IOSH MANAGING SAFELY in SCHOOLS - Recertification
Monday 26th November 2018 at 9.00am - 4.00pm
At Harvills Hawthorn Primary, Wolseley Road, West Bromwich B70 0NG.
Cost is £165 (Lunch is provided) - 10% discount to schools who buy into Clearwater Health & Safety support.
Note –delegates must have completed their course within the last three years. Delegates who completed their course more than three years ago must attend the original two day version.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will be awarded a certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
To book a place, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0121 557 1034.
This course is a complete training programme for the management of health and safety in schools. Based upon years of delivery and experience, the course is recognised by Sandwell MBC and many other Local authorities as the 'core competency' for school leaders and managers.
1. Underpinning knowledge of UK schools accident, ill health and fire loss data;
2. Knowledge of hazard spotting and accident prevention;
3. Essential skills and confidence to build a modern and robust health and safety culture;
4. A straightforward approach to risk assessment in schools;
5. Build safety awareness and personal responsibility within your team;
6. Knowledge to avoid common mistakes that lead to accidents and ill health in schools each year.
Delegates who wish to renew their original IOSH Managing Safely in Schools qualification.