"I actually enjoyed this course - to be honest I didn't think I would!" - delegate on previous course
David Harulow MA CMIOSH, Course Leader
Thursday 4th April 2019 at 9.00am –4.00pm (2-day course)
Thursday 11th April 2019 at 9.00am - 4.00pm
At Harvills Hawthorn Training room, Wolseley Road, West Bromwich B70 0NG.
Cost is £330 (Lunch is provided) - 10% discount to schools who buy into Clearwater Health & Safety support.
For Head Teachers, Deputies, School Business Managers, Health and Safety Coordinators and Governors with H&S roles.
To book a place, email: email@example.com or Tel: 0121 557 1034.
Delegates who successfully complete the course will be awarded a certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
This course is a complete training programme for the management of health and safety in schools. Based upon years of delivery and experience, the course is recognised by Sandwell MBC and many other Local authorities as the 'core competency' for school leaders and managers.
1. Underpinning knowledge of UK schools accident, ill health and fire loss data;
2. Knowledge of hazard spotting and accident prevention;
3. Essential skills and confidence to build a modern and robust health and safety culture;
4. A straightforward approach to risk assessment in schools;
5. Build safety awareness and personal responsibility within your team;
6. Knowledge to avoid common mistakes that lead to accidents and ill health in schools each year.