Wednesbury Teaching School Alliance is one of the three schools in the West Midlands region commissioned by DfE to provide teacher training to support schools in preparing for the statutory changes to the RHSE curriculum from September 2020.
Phase 1 Primary Training commences 1st/2nd July 2020 and is aimed at all Sandwell and Walsall primary schools. Our programme will be delivered through six, one-hour webinar modules aimed at PSHE/ RSHE Lead teachers. There are also opportunities for Specialist Leaders in Education (SLEs).
WTSA has developed an immersive central programme of support for schools to:
· support delivery of these subjects.
· improve teacher access to resources.
· improve subject knowledge.
· build confidence including a focus on tools to improve schools' practice.
· provide course materials that have been developed to support lead teachers, non-specialist teachers and schools to develop training materials that are suited to their needs.
Venue Name & Address (inc Postcode): Online modules via Zoom
Event Category: Multi Session
Event Start Date: 1st July 2020 for phase 1
Event End Date: Nov 2020 for phase 1
Registration Deadline Date: asap
To register your interest in our programme, send your information/details by email.
i.e. name of school, age range, contact's name, job title