OLEVI - Outstanding Teaching Assistant Programme starting Tues 17th September 2019
For Teaching Assistants who are, or who have the potential to be, outstanding in their roles.
Course Leaders - Ros Bartlett and Nikki Meredith
At Wednesbury Teaching School Alliance, Harvills Hawthorn Primary, Wolseley Road, West Bromwich B70 0NG.
Session One - Tuesday 17th September 2019 at 9.00am - 12.30pm
Session Two - Monday 23rd September 2019 at 9.00am - 12.30pm
Session Three - Tuesday 1st October 2019 at 9.00am - 12.30pm
Session Four - Wednesday 16th October 2019 at 9.00am - 12.30pm
Session Five - Monday 21st October 2019 at 9.00am - 12.30pm
OTAP enables teaching assistants to:
- place a greater emphasis on the purpose and value of the lessons they support
- raise levels of engagement and achievement in learning
- use different methods and styles of support to challenge learners
- innovate and take risks
- have a bigger impact on the planning and assessment for the learners they support
- demonstrate a higher level understanding of teaching and learning
- be able to coach their peers to raise performance
Cost is £435 per delegate.
To book a place email: email@example.com