The Black Country Passport into Teaching
Do you want to train to be a Teacher but do not have much experience in a school?
Ask about our quality-assured school experience programme that will develop and deepen your understanding of teaching in a school.
Next available date: Monday 16th March 2020 to Friday 20th March 2020
The Black Country Passport to Teaching is an enhanced, five-day school experience programme tailored to the needs of training to teach in the Black Country.
What are we looking for?
What Qualifications and entry requirements do I need?
- Applicants who are committed to transforming the lives of the pupils that they teach.
- Applicants that are passionate about working with young children and have the drive and ambition to be an outstanding and innovative practitioner.
What materials do I get?
- A UK undergraduate degree 2:2, or higher*
- GCSE grade C in both English, Mathematics and Science (or recognised equivalents)
You will receive a paper copy of the Passport to Teaching School Experience Programme booklet.
What if I decide that teaching isn't for me?
- In the unlikely event that you decide teaching isn't for you you can stop the programme at any point during the 5 days. Likewise, your host school can stop the programme at any point if they feel that it would not benefit you to continue.